Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Roller Derby Workout Challenge Day 1,2 AND 3

Yes, that is pretty ambitious. But as I've spent the weekend in Berlin at EROC (which, again, was AWESOME, but I expected nothing less) and I've been in the car for the most part of yesterday, I decided to let my challenge start today.

Which means I have to make up for two days lost. So, on the schedule for tonight are the exercises from day one and two. (Repeat five times, oh hell)
And half an hour of playstation move dancing. Because I really think I can.
Don't tell me different.

Then tomorrow is Roller Derby Practice, and on Thursday I'll be right on schedule with day five.
Bám!

Oh and, of course; Homework week one

Which they want me to post in an open facebook note, but I won't. I am not at all in favor of open facebook anything. Which is why I even keep a separate Roller Derby profile. So I guess I won't be eligible to win the Wicked Skatewear gift certificate, but hey, I am not in it for that prize. I am in it for the new me. Again; Bám! (I am so turning into an ADD girl, it's amazing)

What is your derby name and how did you come up with it?
Welll...it is a long story. And I kind of answered it in last years challenge, when I was still called RheAlie-T-Check. And then I got one. A reality check that is. So I had to change my name, and instead of racking my brain for an original fitting name, I just used an online name generator. And there it was; Asa Spades. I applied, got registered, and then someone else wanted that same name. And you can read about that in an earlier blog.

What leage do you skate for?
I am a proud member of the Amsterdam Derby Dames

What do you think is going to be the hardest thing about this 8-week challenge?
No sugar. I am addicted to sugar. Very much so.

What will you buy if you win the Wicked Skatewear gift certificate?
I seriously doubt I will win it, as I am not using Facebook notes, but if by some miracle I do; I am finally getting some nice hotmpants for my new(ish) derby butt!

Post a picture with your note. This can be a before picture or something that will inspire you!




I won't go down alone. ;P




No comments:

Post a Comment