Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Roller Derby Workout Challenge Day 4

Last weekend the weather decided the Netherlands need winter after all. So it's been snowing (a bit) and freezing (quite more), and I am not at all pleased. I swear it is too cold to go out for my morning runs, as my face already freezes off when I am still inside my bedroom. (I guess I must add that we only have single glass windows in there, but still)

Anyway, my bold resolution to do all of day 1,2 and 3's exercise last night, sadly failed. Instead I spent the night cleaning, doing laundry an cleaning and oh yes, cleaning.
So this morning I got up at six (I wasn't going to run anyways) and did all I had promised myself to do the night before.

While the cats groggily watched me do jumping jacks I was wondering why I make myself go through this sh*t.
Oh well, I know it all serves a purpose.

Tonight I am off for Fresh Meat practice with the Dames.
Yay! And tomorrow morning I will not rest, I will take my Playstation Move thingy and dance for half an hour before work. Because I can, and I have goals. HA!

2 comments: