In 2010 I have fallen, deeply, madly in love. With Roller Derby. As per usual my love seemed unreachable. For the next months I'll be battling the dragons of laziness, fat and cigarettes in order to win eternity in Derby Bliss. That and I would love to look good in booty shorts for the first time in my life...EVER. Feel free to follow me as I finally take up the glove against...me I guess.
Monday, August 29, 2011
Asa Spades - Playing the hand I've been dealt: Working towards a new season and a new butt...
Asa Spades - Playing the hand I've been dealt: Working towards a new season and a new butt...: As our new season starts Monday September 5th, and I am trying to get our league and not in the least myself ready for it derby work seems ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment