Thursday was my exercise free day, as it was ukulele class day. Somehow when not exercising my body screams for sugar, so I ate 5 chocolate syrup waffles in five minutes, which resulted in an entire evening of guilt. Awesome.
Today I get off early as I have to see my physical therapist. So that leaves me with more than enough time to go to the gym and make up for the past two days. YES!
As for this weekend; Tomorrow morning I scheduled a nice run, and on Sunday I am going to see my friend Furrrocious and help her run her 'recovery run' as she has had surgery on her legs and is on a tight walk and running schedule.
So yeah, I guess I am set. Though diet wise, I will not be doing so awesome. I have a high-tea planned and am getting breakfast made by M.'s sister. Ah well, I'll work it off. :)
For real? Yup, for real!
No comments:
Post a Comment