Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Roller Derby Workout Challenge Days 15 to 18

Friday I left work early and went to the gym for a 2,5 hr session of good, thorough workout. It was AWESOME! I am really looking forward to doing the same this coming Friday . Is there such a thing as a workout addiction? If so, I might have caught the bug...

Saturday morning at ten I was at the gym again for an hour run and some stretching exercises. That really was an awesome way to start the day. :)



As predicted I fell from the diet wagon pretty damn hard on Sunday. I had an awesome high tea with my friend Uzi. And something occured that never happened before; I could not finish all my cake! Seriously, the amounts of cake were overwhelming -and tasted awesome- and though my brain was making my mouth water thinking of all those lovely cakes, my body told me; NO! It actually made me slightly nauseous thinking about having to finish my cake. So there. That must mean something too, right?
We said our goodbyes promising to do it again soon, but then while just sharing the one sandwich between us. :)

Monday I was supposed to go to an extra derby practice, but  things got in the way. To compensate I did take an hour walk. Because I can. ;)

This morning I started with the Roller Derby Workout Challenge exercises for day 2. Wow, I need to keep working peeps!

Tomorrow is Fresh Meat Practice, and this time without the luxury of a borrowed car, so I'll be dragging my gear all over the place the entire day. Extra exercise Id say. :)

I hopefully get to go to the gym on Thursday morning, Friday night and Saturday morning again. And that will be the end of week three! Only 5 more weeks to go!

And a lifetime after that...

2 comments:

  1. I have so much respect for you! Just doing my own schedule is hard enough, if I read about what you do my head starts spinning... :p
    Keep up the good work babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Will come over to make up for the lost run on Sunday soon! :)

    ReplyDelete