So the rest of the day I felt my ass muscles protesting every move. And practice was hard with a blue bum.
I just wondered what it looked like...
Well... it looks like this:
![]() |
| I find I have quite a big behind... ;) |
And there is a big bruise just next to my ass crack, which M. photographed, but I promised not to post. So I leave that to your imagination.
It still hurts. But what really bugs me is that it was caused by such an old ladies thing; slipping in the shower. Seriously, I wished it was a derby bruise. I would wear that with pride. This...I guess I'll have to hide.
Tonight day three of the challenge excercises...those damned burpees...I already feel sorry for my downstair neighbours...and my legs for that matter. ;P
![]() |
| This used to be me...I miss her sometimes ;) |


No comments:
Post a Comment