Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Eight weeks towards public scrimmage; Day 3

Today is a bad day.

I deliberately slept in 'till way too late and then really took my time to get to work, thus missing an appointment, and lying about why I would miss it. (I did make sure to call upfront, that I did)
And I just felt a tiny pang of conscious guilt there...



Then I made M. take my bike to work, so I had to take public transport to work and the meeting later today, thus ensuring I didn't have to actually exercise today.

And instead of keeping to my diet I ate not two, but three powerbars during the day, because I am, by now starving and constantly craving fast food. In huge portions.
Three power bars will upset your stomach. And I am certain they give you gas.





It just hasn't been that good of a day....

Damned Derby Depression

2 comments: