In 2010 I have fallen, deeply, madly in love. With Roller Derby. As per usual my love seemed unreachable.
For the next months I'll be battling the dragons of laziness, fat and cigarettes in order to win eternity in Derby Bliss.
That and I would love to look good in booty shorts for the first time in my life...EVER.
Feel free to follow me as I finally take up the glove against...me I guess.
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Eight weeks towards public scrimmage; Day 11 - 80 F*cking Kilos
I happened to be around a scale. So I figured I'd weigh myself.
80 F*cking Kilos (176Lbs)
That's right. On a brighter side; I've been working the 'From couch to 5k' app. AWESOME!
I hate the scale. I swear. Let's work on it together. I've been gaining weight since I got back from the States. I did SO well there eating almost all organic, local produce and even organic meats. It's so much harder here.
I hate the scale. I swear. Let's work on it together. I've been gaining weight since I got back from the States. I did SO well there eating almost all organic, local produce and even organic meats. It's so much harder here.
ReplyDeleteI know! I'd love some moral support. I am drowning here.
ReplyDelete