Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 12 - BURP.....EE

Today I didn't have to go into the office so I slept in. Till 7.
I remember a time where sleeping in meant waking up at three, going out of bed, visit bathroom, go back to bed, sleep till 7, get out of bed, shower, eat, go out...
None of that now!

I started out with a healthy breakfast of cardboard shake, black coffee and water.

Isn't that just yummy!

Then I reluctantly started on my first Burpee

I can't look! ;)

That went pretty well. In fact, I decided to change the programme to:
10 burpees
30 second squat static hold
10 star jumps
30 second plank
20 squats
60 second plank
20 lunges right leg
20 lunges left leg
60 second plank
20 pushups
30 second plank
Repeat 10 times.
 After the first five sets I couldn't for the love of me remember why I had altered the programme.
This is me during set #7 wondering what went wrong...

Seriously...what was wrong with me? I was sweating and my legs almost gave out. why did I have to make it harder? 
Wait, I made it harder. I could also make it easier. But that would be like cheating, right? Or worse; like losing. The hell I was gonna make this easier! I would pull through!
And I did.
I died from a Burpee overdose...


So after that much needed shower, I treated myself to some cashews.

Yes, only a small handfull
Now I am sore all over and dreading tomorrows exercise. As well as looking forward to it. Strange huh? I guess that's what this challenge does to you. Get you a little nuts. ;)


Content like a chipmunk!

 Derby Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment