We intend to get married during Rollercon. That is, if her former fiancée doesn't kill me in the meantime.
Ahem...
![]() | |
| Down on my knee with a bouquet of broccoli |
![]() | |
| Derby love... |
![]() |
| Happy couple... |
In 2010 I have fallen, deeply, madly in love. With Roller Derby. As per usual my love seemed unreachable. For the next months I'll be battling the dragons of laziness, fat and cigarettes in order to win eternity in Derby Bliss. That and I would love to look good in booty shorts for the first time in my life...EVER. Feel free to follow me as I finally take up the glove against...me I guess.
![]() | |
| Down on my knee with a bouquet of broccoli |
![]() | |
| Derby love... |
![]() |
| Happy couple... |
Nothing says commitment like a broccoli bouquet!
ReplyDelete:)))
ReplyDelete