Saturday, January 08, 2011

Let's get started! (original post january 6th 2011)

 *this post has been previously published as a note on Facebook*

So here we are, just 6 days into the new year.
I have been living the good and lush life and it is time to make a change. Here goes:


1) What do you hope to gain from the Roller Derby Workout Challenge?
I hope, no,  let me rephrase that;  I will  lose a little of that winterfat (I am not hibernating, so what the h*ll did I save that for?) I will get in shape so I'll pass my minimum skills test this spring. And furthermore by July I'll look good in bootyshorts for the first time in my life AND flaunt that at Rollercon.

2) After reading the Nutritional Guidelines what seems like the biggest challenge?
Not the diet, I've been on worse regimes. Not the booze -I was never much of a drinker- but...those damned cigarettes. Especially when on a diet, they are the perfect cure to my oral fixation. It is so bad that I've already calculated moments of exception -birthday party this friday, for instance- on the other hand it is so good, that I, being a smoker for over 20 yrs now -yes, I am that old- have not smoked INSIDE the house for a couple of weeks. Not being able to light up without having to put your coat and shoes on has greatly decreased my daily smoke intake. So yeah, getting there, but all in good time.

I am looking forward to this fresh start, as well as to feeling energetic again.

*I'll be sipping herbal tea while dreaming of my new booty*

RheAlie-T-Check

No comments:

Post a Comment