Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 13 - my toes can finally be seen!

Today I'm feeling pretty damn good about myself. My jeans are sagging, I can actually see my toes looking down while standing up (and I need to tend to that sorry nail paint job) and even though I haven't lost a gramme, I am feeling good.

The getting up way too early is still going on, so today I found myself doing an excercise routine at eight in the morning. Yesterday was the first day I actually felt I had to go to bed earlier than I am used to. So I went in at eleven.

I've just read the workout programme for week three, and I am really stoked! Which in a way, doesn't really make sense. Because it looks harder than the last two weeks, and I already had a hard time doing that right...hmmmm I must be suffering from severe derby enthousiasm. :)

What really made my afternoon, was that my mom, who spent last week in NY at a wedding, came over and got me a brandnew pair of skates, an extra set of outside wheels, gumball toe stops and some pivotstar booty shorts! A big thank you to OMG WTF from Five Stride Skateshop for helping my mom! She says you were awesome to her!  I can hardly wait for practice tomorrow. I am so wanting to try the new gear out!

And as much as I would love to put my skates on and just skate around the house the rest of the day, I really can't. It is my little monkeys 23rd birthday and I promised to come to her place and eat some traditional Roti. Yes, waaaaayyyyyy off the chart. But I've calculated around that with the rest of my meals. Plus I've excercised some extra today, and will do so tomorrow. So I am enjoying every bite tonight!

Tomorrow is Homework and excercise day. Yay!

Derby Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment