Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day Seven - Father of healthy food, forgive me

for I have sinned...

*this is what I think of when I write that line...just because of the first few lines*


After the Gent Go-Go-Rollergirls 1st bout (on which I should probably write an entire blog but for now am too effin' tired to, so tomorrow I'll try again, with pics!) I walked straight into a mc Donalds and ordered a Chicken Sensation burger.
And fries.
And an applejuice -this is me fooling myself into having sort of a healthy dinner-
My mom should have done that today... ;)


After stuffing my face faster than lightning. I started reading the calorie, fat and other shit intake I had just willingly submitted my body to. The calories and salt were waaaay off the chart, not to mention the carbs...

*as if I didn't know that, as if I didn't know my own bed....*

Anyways, I grossed myself out, felt enough guilt to be honorably mentioned as the runner up for patron saint of the guilty eaters association, and had an upset stomach the rest of the night. In fact it is still upset.

No use crying over lapped up milk, so I guess after this confession it is time to move on and get back on the programme.

But I didn't smoke....
;)

So to celebrate that come dance with me:


*slow dance take a chance with me...;P*

2 comments:

  1. We're such opposites today- you ate junk and I smoked.. But here's the good news- cigarettes taste like ass now and it made me feel awful. So, if you decide to smoke, that's what you have to look forward to!

    ...but I'm real jealous of your sin. I dunno which is worse though! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need to be jealous sweets, my bowels were very unhappy with me...so yeah...
    And it makes me happy cigarettes taste like ass. (though I cannot help but wonder; how do you know what ass tastes like? ;P)
    Keep up the good work! We're getting there!

    ReplyDelete