Well, got up to drink my diet shake (YAY! Ok, it was not yay, but it was good enough to get me going) plus black coffee and off to practice I went. There were not many of us -it seems like sunday morning training is only there for the fanatics- but that gave us a lot of room to really really focus on technique.
I loved it!
So: diet and workout: CHECK!
Now it turns out there are still three cigarettes in the house. And I must admit after coming back from practice, drinking the second cardboard shake of the day and another black coffee I never for a second stopped myself and just lit up. That means a) I failed on the first day, and b) I will fail again today, for I will smoke those last two cigarettes as well.
I know, weak, lame, sad.
Then again I have vowed not to buy ANY cigarettes again. And have asked my friends to really really monitor this. Severe punishment when I get caught is allowed, if not nescessary. So yeah.
Two to go and then it is really really over.
I believe me. Do you?
To push myself some more I have taken two pictures of what I lovingly call 'My Christmas Balcony'. Or: the before pics. I am actually posting them here. Yes I am. And in eight weeks I will be posting my -hopefully- tight, muscly, bikini bod. In booty shorts. So if you're a sensitive person. Stop scrolling NOW.
Wow, that was scarier than I thought it would be. Oh well...
Good, day one down, ready for day two!


I do not agree with only having a shake and a coffe - what does your stomach have to digest. I won't patronise you on what to eat but we are working out hard now and you need food for energy otherwise you are going to be a wobbler on the track, loose speed and not be able to focus on the task in hand. You also risk binging on food and will find it really hard to quit smoking at the same time!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat's wrong with your body? You have a tiny waist, your butt is high and you have a pretty flat stomach!!
I like you whatever your bloody body looks like and I don't want you to loose your track magic by not following a sensible diet.
x
Thanx! And no it's not just shakes, I had pasta, grilled chicken and loads of veggies for dinner, my snacks are red peppers, cheese and cashews. Just breakfast and lunch are -fiber rich, thus very similar to cardboard- shakes.
ReplyDeleteI promise not to starve myself or go wobbly on the track. Hell no! ;)
xox
Girl, I think you look hot just the way you are! But I am still proud of your dedication to this challenge. I bet you will do fine!!
ReplyDeletexox
:)
ReplyDeleteI've failed already in that, in order to stop smoking, I'm eating jolly ranchers like they're going out of style.
ReplyDeleteIt's helping a little= keeping my mouth busy... But I still want a smoke. Maybe eventually the cig craving will go away.
Good luck, homegirl!!
@Melanie: Chewing gum helps me, the back of a ballpoint pen or some red sweet pepper slices. Chewing away.
ReplyDeleteMiracle #1: I have not killed anyone in public transport this morning even though I had not had my morning cigarette and coffee. How's that?
@Maartje: not completely no, I use the dinner recipes as well as the snack ones, but breakfast and lunch are my fiber rich protein shakes. YAY for liquid cardboard. ;)
ReplyDelete