I am very very very frustrated with my job. And swallowing that frustration because I need the money. But I've been on the verge of tears ever since yesterday afternoon. I feel like I can burst any moment now.
I have loads of nice things to tell, like how Fleur d'Lethal from New Orleans came to train with us last night (and how humbling an experience that was ;-) ) She rocks! About how my new wheels were absolutely AWESOME. About how good my body feels. About how I still haven't smoked a cigarette whilst my psychological imbalance right now SCREAMS for a smoke, or 30.
About how I dream I can make the most impressive jumps on skates every single night. About how I still haven't fallen of the diet wagon. But I am too effin' mad to take the time and share all that.
I KNOW how pathetic that sounds. I am sorry for this being such a lame post.
On the upside, Lone Rider and I have a date for some skate time tonight, and that will hopefully give me time and place to skate this shit outta my system. I will try post good stuff tomorrow.
Derby love through gritted teeth...
I am trying to avoid this...but the aggression that's me right now full force
Komt helemaal goed! Beetje skaten en de endorfinen pompen zo weer door je lichaam. Ben trots op je volharding! X
ReplyDeleteOh dat was ik, in de verkeerde browser dus op de rdrh mail account. xx Lot
ReplyDeleteWij gaan vanavond es ff helemaal KAPOTSKATEN!
ReplyDeleteyou are doing SO well!! All this hard work is going to pay off, and you're going to be so proud of yourself in the end!!!
ReplyDeleteI don't know where my comment went, so here's another one: You are doing SO well, sis! All your hard work WILL pay off, and eventually you'll be doing those jumps instead of dreaming about them. Keep it up!
ReplyDelete